Friday, January 10, 2014

Dream Jobs, Finders Keepers, Mexican Pizza

Today I Smiled...

~ Waking up at 1:00 PM remembering a very vivid dream from last night about working with my crew from CSS in the Rouge Steel building.

~ Finding my driver's license! It was in the pocket of my jeans I wore a couple days ago. While I thought it was missing I called Carole to see if I could give her a check for $30 until Monday soi could get a couple bucks in my tank and stomach. She said sure and told me to put it in my wallet when I found it, and I did the minute I found it!

~ Put $5 in my gas tank, for some reason my credit card couldn't be used even though I had just put $200 on it and it's due date wasn't for another week or so. Went to Taco Bell for a Mexican Pizza and Pintos N' Cheese, didn't have enough mula, so I cancelled the Pintos N' Cheese, and ate a Very Yummy Mexican Pizza when I got home

No comments:

Post a Comment